Every Pool Rule Broken and the Six Year Old at Pool Wednesday June 16

I have been busy and tired so I haven't written and am going to try to backtrack here. Wednesday at noon, I went to the pool and it seems like every rule or social/cultural value I was supposed to follow all went to hell. First off, when I was putting on my swim cap, I pulled my earring out. I put my wonderfully gorgeous cap on a second before I hit the water. The earring back came off in my hand and the earring fell into the low front of my bathing suit. I, naturally, put my hand in my suit and starting digging around for the earring. I forgot where I was and here I am standing in front of all to see, with my hand in the front of my bathing suit. Oh what a great start! I finally, turned around and kept looking for my earring, You will be happy to know that I found it. Then later as I walking in the pool, my swim cap just popped off. It is tight on me so I put it on a bit differently to try not to squish my brains out.

I had been seeing two children and their parents in the pool several times now. I thought I heard the little girl speak English. So today, in the locker room, she was alone and I asked her if she spoke English. We had a short conversation, where she told me she iives in Hawaii and that is in Japan visiting her dad. I think they live on two continents for now, because the mom and dad are both in the pool.

Nothing else eventful at the pool. No pics!

Comments

  1. That's the BEST pool story ever! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Thank you Priceline!!!

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz