Make and Take or Make and Leave

Eric has a job interview today for teaching Japanese businessmen English. He also has class in Tokyo. I was going to go into Tokyo with him and go to Tokyo Tower which we didnt do the other day. I can still do that even with his interview, but I have been thinking about what to do today. I think its time, Monica and I got our projects started. Also, we passed a store last night called the Quilt Pot. At first, we thought it was a restaraunt but then as the kids (who can speak and read Japanese) looked harder at it.....it's a store and studio. I have to go see it!

Dear Mom and Dad: Camp is fun, Send money!


Dishcloth/Washcloth I made.


Something I bought for Melanie


Zipper pouch Monica made for me.

Comments

  1. Ellen- I am loving following your adventures on the blog. I hope this posting works- so glad you found a pool and your back feels better. Now you know to look for one where ever you travel. Hope you and Monica have fun on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear your back is improving. you will be in great shape by the time you return. Keep working at it, I know you have to be feeling good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!