Professor's Love Sushi

Michiko and I went to lunch at a small sushi place near Tokyo University. She used to go to this Sushi place with her uncle the professor. She explained that this place was the favorite sushi place for a lot of the professors on campus. She has such fond memories of it. When we went in, they greeted her like family. She told the Sushi Chef to make his speciality (whatever he thought was good, to give us). He made two platters of different sushi: tuna, shrimp, white fish and a few other fish that I don't remember, egg and he ended with maki with umiboshi







Here are a few pictures of some of the sushi I ate. I did not take these pictures but they food looks similar to our plates.







Comments

  1. Ellen
    This small place is called "Kizushi" !
    They have very nice Sake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for telling me this, I was wondering what the name was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!