Sewing in Centimeters






Today was sewing day. Monica and I did not join a quilt class because of timing, money and other issues. But we decided to have our own quilt day. Yesterday we shopped for fabric so we wouldn't have to get out of our pajama's all day. I didn't realize that Monica's cutting board is in centimeters. I had to do a bunch of conversions. I think I can do it with my handy dandy conversion calculator on my computer. haha! I decided to make a bag while Monica cut fabric. The cutting board is very small. She got it at the 100 yen store, yet just like the dollar store. She was very good at cutting the fabric but it was taking her a long time.

We didn't shower until after 4 today and then went out to get some food about 6. Lazy us, nah, busy us. The kids work hard and don't have a lot of play time or down time. Tonite, I am home and they are out at the movies. Down time was needed by all!









Comments

  1. By the time you leave you'll love the metric system. So practical and much more precise!
    The pin cushion is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make sure you shower before 4 in the future! We should all be on the metric system. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!