Where in the world?

Muji is the store Eric works at now.


Parco mall is my landmark. I know how to get home from here and a few other places. This week is going to be my exploring week. Today, i will take the train by myself. I think I am so nervous because of me not being able to speak or read Japanese. I will go with notecards today. Monica has been the best of help and guidance. I hope I havent become a pain in the ass yet, because I am staying a bit longer.



Saitama Prefecture (埼玉県 Saitama-ken?) is a prefecture of Japan located on the island of Honshū. The capital is the city of Saitama.

This prefecture is part of the Greater Tokyo Area, and most of Saitama's cities can be described as suburbs of Tokyo, to which floods of residents commute each day.

Urawa (浦和区; -ku) is a ward (pop. 137,500) of Saitama City, Japan. It is surrounded by Midori-ku (to the east), Minami-ku (south), Chūō-ku (west), Ōmiya-ku (north), and Minuma-ku (northeast) of Saitama city. It is a part of the Greater Tokyo Area and located about 20 kilometers north of central Tokyo.

Urawa-ku houses most of the city's administrative offices including the city hall of Saitama City, as well as the offices of Saitama Prefectural government. Also, there are several newspaper branch offices and three broadcasting stations. It is the governmental center of Saitama City.

At the same time, this area has developed itself to the second busiest commercial district in Saitama City after Ōmiya-ku. Especially the west side area of Urawa Station has many department stores and shops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!