At the pool with Minnie Riperton

Pool day: I started going to the pool earlier in the day so that I don't hit a large population of skinny Japanese swimmers. Not only are they skinny, they swim for 30-60 minutes after they have ridden their bicycles to the pool. I am exhausted just talking about it!!! So I go earlier, because I stand out like a BIG FAT sore thumb. All there bathing suits are scoop neck. The Japanese women don't flaunt anything they have like American women. If they wear a low cut tank top, there is always a tshirt under it. I find it interesting and to be honest, I really like the way they dress. I dont feel like you have to show the world what you have, just show it to that one special person. My bathing suit, on the other hand, is a bit stretched out from usage and very low cut with cleavage showing. I feel like my ta ta's might fall out in front of all those Japanese people and of me making a cultural faux pas. When in the States, I like to tan as much of my body as possible and to be honest, I hate tan lines. To top this whole thing off, I have to wear a bathing cap, and the only one they had for me to buy is LIME FREAKING GREEN. OH, what a picture! If I was looking on at me, at the pool, I would be laughing my ass off. Thank you Japanese culture for not being as rude as I might be! And NO, there will be no picture of what I look like at the pool. I am going to rest for 15 minutes and then run errands. I am getting food for dinner, coffee so we have it for morning. Then I will bring it back and go pick Monica up at her job. All this walking around the city, no car: remember. I hope I lose weight doing this! It would be a great start for me!

Oh yeah, Minnie Riperton: they play this at the pool:

This was one of Alvina's songs, oh how I miss those days!

Comments

  1. I HAVE seen you in your swim cap and you looked great!

    Those ladies are jealous of your ta-tas!

    Go Ellen. Mommy is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget some of us got that picture(you, pool, green cap)?
    Have fun and don't worry about anything...just your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cap!! Let the ta tas breathe. You are having too much fun..I am envious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!