The sun came out today

This morning started with continued rain from the weekend, but late morning the sun came out and stayed out.  When I got out of work, I dropped my stuff off at home and was trying to decide whether to go to Tony Knowles Park for a walk and birdwatching or to Lake Hood to watch the float planes come in.  You can see who won.  I just can't help it but I love watching the float planes take off in the middle of the lake and land in the small area right by the park.  The sky was beautiful, the clouds unbelievable and the planes were fun to watch!

Lake Hood

Lake Hood


Getting ready to take off!

Lift off!



Earthquake Park

Downtown across Earthquake Park


Is that a bullet hole?  Is it moose hunting season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!