Paper Mache'

Today was paper mache' day in my class.  It's so funny, the children who I think would love it, didn't and the children who I thing would never like it LOVED it!  It is always that way!




Rick is going away for a month:  back to NY to see his family and his birthday is next week, so the teachers and assistants backed him a racy cake.  He is so well liked by his staff and they are so glad to have him around.

Yesterday, I told Rick the story about the Montessori teacher at Countryside M. and how her left breast was to Jesus and the right one was hers.  (she is a major wacko and the only one that was ever fired by Countryside M.)  So one of our teachers, put Jesus on one breast and Lola on the other.  I told her that he would probably think that I told her to make that cake....I had no idea that she was baking him a cake.  Here's the cake and Rick the boss!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!