Day 2

This morning I went and got fingerprinted and a background check done.  Thankfully, most states require a background check when working with children.  After that, I went to the school to help me get acclimated.  I helped make materials for one teacher.  The first teacher that I will be subbing for helped me get familiar with her classroom and took me to get some lunch.  Then I made a few materials that I am going to put in the classroom.  I am going to do some sewing with the children again.  I always enjoyed sewing with them.  I am also going to put small picture painting out as well as keep the easel going.  Our theme is land, water and air so I am going to do some science experiments with them.
My college students always did the balloon across the room and I will try that one with the children.

Reading the local paper this morning and noticed this on the front page.  Read all about it!!!




Here is a picture outside the school.  The mountains are gorgeous!  I cant wait to get a car and explore!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!