Trip to the Grocery Store by Myself

This morning I had a few errands to run. I was going to go to the Market street and buy things for dinner. I walked part way with Monica because I had to get more yen. The ATM was closed today because it was Sunday. So I had to get money from Monica. Also the markets on market street were closed so I had to go to Parco mall where there is a gourmet type of grocery store. I was wondering around the store wanting to take more pictures but I felt so touristy and didnt like that feeling. I went to the fish counter and admired everything. I asked the woman if she had unigi (fresh water eel) she said no in English. Then she told me I should try this type fish, she pointed at because it was delicious. I got a small piece. She loved talking English to me. Here is what else I found:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!