Moose Country!!!











I made it to Minneapolis just fine. The ride was a bit bumpy but then again, I do not like to fly. Susan or should I now say Nurse Susan said to take Emergen C before and after the flight so I can kill those germs. Well, I forgot to take it before the flight here and wouldn’t you know it, the man in the row besides me was sneezing and coughing. My head movie saw the germs spreading all over the room and onto me. Now, I am not a germaphobe but I got worried. When I got off the plane, I found a place to eat lunch and I took my Emergen C. Now, I feel like I can ward off anything! Thanks for the advice Susan!

While still in Charlotte, I kept thining I should have a bloody Mary, but my plane left before 9am so I decided against it. I am now sitting across from a place called Tequileria and I am thinking Bloody Mary again! I am not sure if I will go for it because I always think I can drink something and then I am sorry I did.

As I was walking down to the gate for my flight to Tokyo, I kept passing these stores with a lot of Moose. Now, only a few people in my life know I like Moose, one being my ex exchange student, Alvina, who bought me my first and only stuffed Moose. I still love it, Alvi! I had to go window shopping in the Moose stores. I think I started liking Moose before I went on my Alaska adventure. A few years later, when Emily and I drove up to Nova Scotia, we saw bunches of Moose Crossing signs, but no moose were found. Although we did find some concrete moose statues. We had to stop for pictures!

I have a few more hours before getting on the plane and I am rather bored. My backpack suddenly got real heavy and I am feeling clunky with all the carry on stuff I have.

Comments

  1. It wasn't a subway map! I was a map from our closest train station to our apartment. A street map if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!