A Trip to the Fabric Store / Heaven!

Yesterday, Monday May 30 is NOT a holiday in Japan. It was a regular day, Eric had to work at 9am and Monica at 12 noon. I feel like Monica has gotten stuck with the job of Mommysitting, or as I like to call it: Adult Day Care. Anyway, I walked up to work with her (see I keep leading the way, so we all know I will be able to make it home by myself). She, both fortunately and unfortunately, works at a larger then life craft store. OMG, I wish I had endless amounts of money. This is only some of what is there: Basement floor: crafts such as making wallets (I bought one to make 750 yen and so we can copy the pattern), hand felting equipment and roving, leather crafting materials, fat quarter type fabric of beautiful colors (I almost bought Melanie one to go with her blues and yellows), quilting books: which I could only read the pictures of, and much more. First floor has all sorts of artist supplies and stationary. Second floor: only COTTON fabrics. I lusted after everything on this floor. Third Floor: Yarn, sewing machines, buttons out the yazooooo (made me think of Susan, the button fanatic! More fabrics. Hey, I did this from memory and I think I did a pretty good job of it! So here are fabric store pics! Again, wishing I had endless amounts of money!
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!