Almost Ready

I am leaving tomorrow morning on my next adventure. In order to be ready to leave town, I have had to: send Chuck to a good home, clean my office, clean my house, I even organized my closet, get my coursework ready for teaching summer school, finish planting some cuttings someone gave me, pack and everything else. I sometimes talk about how I have taken many vitamins for years now, like since I was 25. I have taken them on a daily basis. Well, when you are leaving for an extended period of time and need to be prepared, this is what you get!



Seeing my vitamins this way: brings a different perspective to it all! Good?? Bad? No, just different!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!