This morning's pictures

Today is Thursday May 27 at 10:30 am Tokyo time. I have been awake since 2am because of jet lag. I am starting to get tired but I am venturing out today also. I am going to work with Monica because I need to see the 5 floors of fabric. I doubt I will buy anything because I just want to look. Then at 5pm we are going to the outdoor market to pick up something to cook for dinner. Eric gets home today at 10:30 pm so that he can take some days off while I am here. These pictures I took standing outside Eric's back door and the room that I am staying in. Notice how organized Monica is. I haven't left the house yet. And now: to the pictures!

Notice the humidifer in this picture. It's yellow, Chuck broke my purple one like this. Don't tell the kids but I might bring the yellow one back with me. lol





Monica wrote Eric's schedule for me.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!