This is why I do it!

For the past 4 weeks, I have been watching this little boy on the playground and he puts all sorts of bowls and pails on his head.  He was never in my class.  This week, I moved to another classroom, where the teacher is fairly useless and demanding to her assistant and the intern.  The child to adult ratio is 10 to 1 in Alaska.  She always manages to have 21 in her room so that she has 3 people.  Sometimes, she has 4!  Anyway, I still love the kids.  They are all unique and individual!!!

Today, when I went to work it was 46 degrees.  At noon (when we went out on the playground) it was 54 degrees.  They have an plexiglass wall for painting and it was dirty so the teacher put out easel washing and I took a few pictures.





Comments

  1. He is so cute! Life should be so simple at all times......enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!