Happy Birthday to me!

I originally thought I would take myself salmon fishing on my birthday but how could I pass up the Summer Solstice Celebration in Anchorage where there is 22 hours of daylight.  Muscle men,  firemen, police officers and military guys in the Hero Games and to top it off the Roller Girls.  I love the Roller Derby and can't wait to see them.


Downtown Summer Solstice Festival

Saturday, June 23 12:00p to 6:00p
at 4th AvenueAnchorageAK
Price: Free
Phone: (907) 279-5650
Age Suitability: All Ages
Tags: festival
Free family friendly festival on 4th Avenue.
Music and dancing, art and food vendors, petting zoo, children's activities include puppet theatre, giant sandbox, kayak pool and bubble tower.
Hero Games competition between local military, police and fire representatives.
Rage City Roller Girls demonstration and a saw carving competition.

Read more here: http://events.adn.com/anchorage_ak/events/show/260674004-downtown-summer-solstice-festival#storylink=cpy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!