It's been almost two years since I went to Japan. There are a few perks to teaching: one is summer's off. I love to travel and visit new cultures but the drawback to teaching is our salaries are low. With that said, I have to find a creative way to travel. This school year has been difficult with my hip issues and enrollment being low at the community college where I teach. I found myself somewhat frustrated with both and personally when that happens, I need an adventure. This summer I am going to have an adventure.....I am nervous and excited! Packing will be difficult because I will need both winter clothes and summer clothes. I was told to bring it all and especially to bring a hat and gloves because I would need them if I went out on a boat. It's going to be an exciting summer!

Where in the world???

 More to come!!

Comments

  1. I think you should pack yourself and Chuck in your car, give yourself some extra time, drive there and call this blog Travels with Chuck. It will become a best seller, they will make a movie after it, and you will be set for retirement and be able to support all of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen! Have an excellent adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!