Errand Day / North Carolina

Today was errand day.  I had to get some keys made, talk to a neighbor for help, get dog food and I also got Chuck a bath (poor dog), got an oil change,  got meds to go, brought a quilt to the quilter, sent myself a few packages to arrive before me and my last trip to NC Walmart. No wonder why I am tired!!!  I was a busy girl today and now I am stuck home on the couch vegetating with my newest Vampire Girl obsession.  The Vampire Diaries!  It is a nice way to relax.

Chuck looks so handsome.



When I think about what I need to pack, I feel crazy not knowing what I am going to have when I get there and maybe wanting a few things of my own to feel comfortable.  I have to pack my bathing suits and all my swim gear plus my yoga mat and all that stuff.  I bought new swimming fins that are coming with me and I would love to take my knitted by me yoga bag, but I think it will weigh too much.  So for now, I will bring just the mat, towel and band.

Tomorrow is GROOMING day, where I will get a haircut, have my brows and lip done and a pedicure!!!  Oh how hard it is to stay young!!!

11 More days!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ventured, nothing gained

Hachiko / Shibuya / Sushi /and pronouncing Japanese words quiz

Thank you Priceline!!!